Whether you are an owner, contractor or investor, you need to deal with a range of requirements during every phase of your construction project. Our project management services provide you with comprehensive sourcing, inspection and related services for all types of projects – no matter the size or location.
With our unique network of “Masters of trade” across the country & as a strong player in project management, we offer you our extensive experience in all aspects of infrastructure services. As a result, we can help you reduce technical risks, prevent construction errors, control budgets and effectively keep your construction project within the planned schedule. Plus, we can help you meet all applicable requirements, whether they are financial, timing or any specific client based.
We deliver value for money by providing the highest standards of project management, utilising our experienced project managers to realise business benefits and deliver projects to time, cost and quality.
“I have been extremely pleased with the performance of LHI. Their business conduct ,ethics, professionalism, technical ability, supreme confidence and above all sheer dedication push them forward, always!” – Anil K Bhansali, Chairman, Emerald Industries
Our client’s projects are diverse and so are our services. We covers strategic projects, from critical jobs to time restricted projects.
We have extensive experience of providing a total project management service for all types of buildings, infrastructure, transportation, S&T, Formation works, OHE, Fabrication, power, oil and gas projects.
We pride ourselves on providing a tailored project management service that assists our clients in establishing their options, defining their project needs and managing project delivery – we become your trusted advisor.
We provide high calibre project teams for projects of all sizes and complexities. This ranges from the provision of integrated multi-skilled teams to the appointment of single project managers.
We have an excellent reputation for successfully delivering projects on time, on budget and maintaining required quality standards.
We ensure that our clients’ corporate goals and business benefits are realised through a controlled, well-managed, visible set of activities to achieve the desired results.
HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT
Health, safety and environment (HSE) management from LHI – ensure the health and safety of your workers and compliance with HSE construction requirements.
On the shop floor or construction site, your employees – both staff and sub-contractor personnel – must work together using various materials and equipment. Accidents may have disastrous consequences for employees, bystanders and your organization. Our health, safety and environment management provides coordination and monitoring to ensure the health and safety of your workers and compliance with HSE construction requirements.
WHY CHOOSE HEALTH, SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENT MANAGEMENT FROM LHI?
Whether you are a building commissioner, main contractor or construction company, we can help you:
- Suggest proactive measurements that prevent incidents before they manifest as accidents
- Coordinate all health and safety aspects of your construction project
- Draft health and safety plans and verify any existing or proposed plans
- Ensure the health and safety of workers, decrease accident risks and improve onsite productivity
- Gain expert advice and recommendations for future safety maintenance and create a long-term safety culture
As a leading supplier of health, safety and environment management we offer you unrivaled expertise, resources and expertise. Plus, with our national reach, we can dispatch experienced and qualified safety coordinators to your building site or factory – wherever your operations are based.
Our services for health, safety and environment management include:
- Safety coordination during the design, fabrication and construction phases
- Recommendations for preventive measures
- Coordination documents
- Safety risk analysis
- Internal license controls
- Verification of access permits
- Access controls for designated areas
- Control of collective protection
- Control of personnel protection equipment (including helmets, gloves and shoes)
- Safety signaling control
- Supply of external HSE coordinators
- Guidance/coordination concerning Occupational Health and Safety regulations
- Safety training courses
PROJECT MONITORING SERVICES
Project monitoring from LHI – know the exact status of your project, anytime, anywhere.
Globalization, increasing costs and quality pressures mean that outsourcing your projects to new contractors in different countries has become more common. However, whatever your industry and wherever your project is based, you still need to ensure high quality, short delivery times and reliability. However, keeping track of projects in other countries can be tough. That’s where independent project monitoring from LHI can help.
WHY USE PROJECT MONITORING FROM LHI?
With a global network of specialist project monitoring consultants/specialists, we can provide you with the trusted expertise you need. From on-site visits, exact status reports and quality assurance, we can provide you with a local service anywhere in the world – fast.
Our project monitoring services can help you:
- Gain regular, accurate project status information on engineering, material delivery, production, inspection, testing, packing and shipping, helping you make informed decisions
Protect your investment and assure quality with constant project monitoring
- Ensure your project adheres to schedule and can be completed on time and within budget
- Comply with local and international regulations and quality standards
- Detect possible problems quickly with regular reporting, helping you foresee cost overruns and delays
- Evaluate technical solutions to keep the project on track
UNRIVALED PROJECT MONITORING FROM THE WORLD’S LEADING PROVIDER
Our professional inspectors are based in over 1,000 offices across the globe, enabling us to offer you comprehensive project monitoring wherever you need it. That is why we are the first choice for industrial clients, financial institutions, insurance companies, trade companies and investors who want trusted project monitoring. Our project monitoring services include:
- Dedicated project coordination and monitoring
- Comprehensive consultancy during your entire project
- Permanent milestone monitoring
- Budget control
- Account auditing
- Quality assurance and quality control inspections
- Supervision of acceptance tests at production and/or procurement
- Loading and unloading inspections
- Materials testing
- Detailed reporting and photo documentation
Our knowledge team offers ongoing support and added value feature to our products & services to achieve desired results. Accordingly, we have built a reputation of excellence through our continued dedication towards our clients.
LHI provides a comprehensive range of Project Management services, including:
- Planning & Procurement
- Making Detailed Project Reports
- Inventory Management
- Vendor Management
- Supply Chain Data Management
- Demand & Supply Management
- Risk Management & Compliance
LHI Advantage :
- Single window service provider for varied requirements.
- Value added technical expertise.
- Optimize costs – the most important factor.
- Category Management
- Supply Market Intelligence
- Procurement Support Services
- Innovative engineering solutions.
- Meet global Health, Safety & Environmental considerations.
- Stay committed to delivery and cost schedules.
Business Expertise, Innovative Solutions
A lot of companies say they’re client-centric. But they don’t act that way. There’s a lot of one-size-fits-all out there — whether it’s scope, pricing, pace, package or terms.
In our experience, clients prefer solutions geared to their needs, not ours. So, we listen to your requirements and evaluate every situation on its own terms. You might say flexibility is in our DNA.
Supply chain engagements at LHI are led by seasoned industry, process and subject matter experts, supported by a rich knowledge base of best-practice methodologies, an expansive national network and peerless category, commodity and market intelligence capabilities.
LHI offers a comprehensive portfolio of all service & supply related services that help companies drive more value across the enterprise.
Whether it’s mobilizing a critical site within 72 hours through better sourcing or reducing overheads & costs through effective logistics management — Team LHI helps you get results.
We use best-in-class processes, cutting-edge tools and our deep understanding of market-leading supply chain organizations to help enterprises move beyond cost savings and make the supply chain their competitive advantage.
“Planning is a crucial factor – Sweat during training saves blood during war !” – Ashwani K Tomar, Founder & Managing Director